Saturday, February 23, 2008

Decay

In the past month I went on short walk to relax a little before starting... no..., continuing my work on a project that I have to complete until end of february. Now then, the work is done and here I have some time to post the pictures made with that occasion.
The place what I'm going to put a few words is the Baroque Palaces's park ( Oradea ). Although I don't know details about the administration of this park because I think there is a law process concerning real property issues but still, its very sad to see that what once was one of the most beautiful parks in Oradea became like this :





A place where the bride, the groom and wedding guests use to be the subjects of wedding photographers, a place where not so long ago were put on scene different shows, a place where many people used to relax and enjoy their free time.




And now, only some kids play in weekends under the sad but full of hope look of ancient kings.




Pity :(

No comments: